Friday, February 17, 2006

Brrreeeport my Ass: The dumbest idea from some dumb people

The blogosphere is being eaten by a junk word from "bloggers-who-have-nothing-else-to-do". If you guessed Brrreeeport, thats fine. Apparently scobleizer is being paid to sit and create stupid activities for bloggers. Is the management of Microsoft listening, or should I say sleeping?

Don't worry like many others I have fallen into the trap of Brrreeeport too. But I still think its the worst idea from someone who has nothing better to do.

There I said it.

Scobleizer, go and do something productive man. Don't waste your time on stupid stuff. You are worse than .

-- Frank
Brrreeeport Matt Cutts
  post to Del.icio.us

3 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Jason Pettus said...

It was my understanding that there actually was a practical purpose to the exercise: that is, to watch how all the "blog tracking" websites out there (like Technorati, del.icio.us, Google Blog Search and others) react to this made-up word, and to see which of them delivered the most accurate results in the shortest amount of time. I agree with you that a lot of people have said it at their sites just to be a part of the bandwagon; but I thought you'd like to know at least that there actually was a practical purpose to the experiment to begin with.

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that I'm amazed at the content here! Nothing like blogging at blogger.

Hey by the way, I do have a blog, too. I write about car buying tips and trade in tips and things like that for people that are buying a car with bad credit. It's good stuff if you get a chance to pop over there and take a look.

Hey thanks for letting me comment, I'm sure you get a lot of spam comments that you have to weed through.

Cheers,

Jim

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Christine Walter said...

I am happy after visited this site. It contains valuable data for the guests. Much thanks to you!
ZH LICENSE KEYS
GameMaker Studio 2 Crack
Zoner Photo Studio X Crack
CleanMyMac Crack
Evernote Crack
Revo Uninstaller Pro Crack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker